Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The Legends Collide (Part 2)

  Arthur ran through the underbrush. He didn't know where he was and he was freaking out.
  He stumbled into a clearing and tripped onto his face. He looked up to see two men staring at him.
  "Hello," said Arthur "I seem to be lost, as I cannot find my way to my castle."
  One of the men raised an eyebrow at him.
  "Castle did you say?" he asked.
  "Yes my castle, you see I am king Arthur, surely you've heard of me?"
  Both men slowly shook their heads. That's strange, he thought, everyone's heard of king Arthur.
  "Where do you hail from?" asked Arthur.
  The man who spoke before stepped forward and cleared his throat.
  "Actually, I don't know exactly how we got here. It seemed like we were in one place, and then we were suddenly here."
  "Your friend, he's not much of a speaker, is he?"
  "Well, I wouldn't say friends exactly, we just barely met each other."
  Now it was Arthur's turn to raise an eyebrow.
  "Where are you from?" asked Arthur.
  "Greece." said the one man.
  "Hawa'ii." said the other.
  "What are your names?"
  "I'm Perseus and this is Mau'i." said Perseus.
  "Where is Greece?" asked Arthur.
  Perseus looked confused.
  "Everyone knows where Greece is."
  "Well now we're even."
  Mau'i finally spoke.
  "This does not seem right."
  Perseus nodded.
  "Once again Mau'i, you are right."

No comments:

Post a Comment