Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Legends Collide (Part 4)

   "500 years ago a creature of darkness was born, and this creature was made by the most evil people in the universe." Perseus tentatively raised a hand.
   "Yes, Perseus?" Yoda asked.
   "You know, I've kind of come to the conclusion that we are all from different times, so 500 years ago from which of our times?"
   "This time. Now please no more interruptions. Now where was I? Oh, yes, anyways it was created from the most evil people in the universe, so it had the most evil soul ever. It was called The Moon Faller. So evil, it devoured its creators as soon as it was created. There are many stories claiming to know what it looks like, yet they all contradict each other, so we don't have any real idea what it looks like. We have monitored this beast and it has devoured more than a few spies we have sent. The beast can turn itself invisible and has always been invisible when we monitor it. The ones who have been lucky enough--or should I say, unlucky enough--to actually see it, were devoured right after they reported they had seen it."
   Everyone grew quiet.
   "Now I think I see why all of this is happening,"said Arthur "You're recruiting us so we can defeat this beast."
   Yoda silently nodded.
   "Well, how are we supposed to defeat this creature?" asked Perseus "I mean, most of us are ordinary people. Except for me, of course."
   "I'm not ordinary either." said Arthur.
   "Neither me." said Mau'i.
   "That is exactly why we are recruiting you." said Yoda, "You are the greatest heroes of all time, told about as legends by generations after your own time."
   Perseus stood up. "My mind is made. I will go and fight this beast." He looked at the others. "Will you join me?"
   Mau'i stood up. "Friend, I will fight this beast with you."
   Arthur stood up. "It seems like I have no choice but to help you guys."
   Yoda stood up. "Good! One more person to recruit we have. Very reckless he is and he probably wouldn't have listened through the whole story without destroying something. He also calls everyone...what was it? Oh, yes, the word 'Puny' he seems to like. That is why we have not recruited him yet."
    Yoda started walking into the forest. Oh, that hurt. He was getting too old for adventures, but he just couldn't resist.
   He turned and saw everyone still standing and staring at him.
   "Come! The last recruit we must get."
   This time, everyone followed him and they disappeared into the trees.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment